Get ready to shift the way companies look at customer acquisition.
Haven’t heard of the term CAAS (customer acquisition as a service)? Fullreach is going to dominate this #CAAS space worldwide.
We are scaling our services in the United States, with the Bay Area investor and advisor team.
Consider yourself a Big fish in a small pond? Come join us for a swim in the ocean.
Position: SEO manager
We are seeking a proactive, collaborative, and highly motivated team member to help support and ensure the continued success of our growing business in the United States. You will have a tremendous amount of responsibility from Day 1 and be a crucial member of the team. You will ensure visibility of Fullreach solutions in Google Search/Maps, online directories, and high-priority publishers to increase our brand ranking, website traffic, and client acquisition. Additionally, you may work with our clients’ auditing and consulting them on SEO.
In this role, you can expect to
- develop and execute an organic growth strategy that drives new traffic to our sites, increases customer leads, and helps build awareness;
- manage organic acquisition campaigns on digital channels, with a focus on organic WOM channels;
- perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities and research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success;
- audit client websites to identify problem areas for search engine crawlers or opportunities for optimization;
- manage link building campaigns;
- maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, return on investment, LTV, and other channel metrics;
- communicate weekly and monthly updates, progress reports, timelines, channel metrics, and other key performance indicators;
- partner with our external SEO vendors to find areas of opportunity to continuously improve visibility and traffic to the websites;
- lead Google My Business (GMB) account onboarding, verification, listing management + optimizations, and Google Map ranking to ensure all local listings have accurate, comprehensive, and complete details;
- oversee online reviews/ratings and reputation management process;
- work with the design and marketing team to ideate and execute compelling creative assets for SEO destinations;
- research and analyze competitors to identify best practices.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status. It’s all about you as a person and your skillset!
Gross salary range: 3000-5000 eur + equity options.
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.