Get ready to shift the way companies look at customer acquisition.
Haven’t heard of the term CAAS (customer acquisition as a service)? Fullreach is going to dominate this #CAAS space in the United States.
We are scaling our services in the United States, with the Bay Area investor and advisor team.
Consider yourself a Big fish in a small pond? Come join us for a swim in the ocean.
Position: Operations manager
We are looking for a structured and well-organized person with a proven track record of administrative experience. If you ever felt that you have skills that cover several fields including hr, administration, and organizing you are a perfect fit for us!
To thrive in this role, you:
- Can be a recent graduate or student of Business Administration, Operations or related fields – that’s gonna come as a strong benefit choosing you;
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in English;
- Are organized and have excellent researching skills;
- Have strong capabilities to analyze data sets;
- Are a Team player;
- Are a highly organized and tech-savvy person;
- Have an “anything can do” attitude.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status. It’s all about you as a person and your skillset!
Gross salary range: 1200 – 2000 eur + equity options.
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.