Get ready to shift the way companies look at customer acquisition.
Haven’t heard of the term CAAS (customer acquisition as a service)? Fullreach is going to dominate this #CAAS space worldwide. We are shortly launching our services in the US, with backing from the Bay Area investor and advisor team. Consider yourself a Big fish in a small pond? Come join us for a swim in the ocean.
Position: Marketing Program Manager
In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team that is responsible for building and managing marketing programs and tactics across performance marketing. Your focus will be to bring the lowest CAC for start-ups in the Bay Area and help to make them the next unicorns.
As a Marketing Program Manager, you will define, plan and execute small to medium-large complex marketing programs. This is a detail-oriented, cross-functional role that requires a unique combination of marketing experience, project management, and communication skills.
To thrive in this role, you have
- 2+ years of marketing operations or program management experience at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance, or innovative, fast-paced consumer brand.
- The ability to stay well organized and manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction. You have a proven track record in getting stuff done.
- A passion for details: proactively managing calendars and seeking out information.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You have the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- A reputation for developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships.
- Ability to communicate with and give direction to designers, freelancers, agencies, and other cross-functional partners.
- Learn quickly (nobody has perfect knowledge, especially when scaling a new product in a new field);
Have an “anything can do” attitude (we don’t know what is looking for us around the corner).
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status. It’s all about you as a person and your skillset!
Gross salary range: 1800-3000 eur + equity options.