Get ready to shift the way companies look at customer acquisition.
Haven’t heard of a term CAAS (customer acquisition as a service)? Fullreach is going to dominate this #CAAS space in the United States.
We are scaling our services in the United States, with the backing from the Bay Area investor and advisor team.
Consider yourself a Big fish in a small pond? Come join us for a swim in the ocean.
Problem we are solving – all startups spend 40% of their funding on user acquisition and still grow too slow.
Fullreach Goal – To provide the best user (small enterprises + individuals) acquisition and management solutions for US companies. In two months we launched two websites for validation and one MVP. We have 6 new ideas and 4 MVP to build in the upcoming 6 months.
As an integral part of the company, we expect our development team to be responsible for implementing best practices in launching small-scale websites which later can grow into bigger solutions. As a developer, you will be working within small teams of 3-5 people.
In this role, you can expect to
- Help prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Write, test, and bug-fix, performant code with a special emphasis on stability and long-term supportability. Often this will mean extending the frameworks and libraries upon which many projects are built
- Develop and/or maintain a sustainable front-end framework and coordinate with other team members;
- Field conceptual and technical questions from team members
- Estimating timelines for assigned projects and ensuring that work is completed with the estimate given
- Support the generation of sprint plans by helping developers estimate their tasks and help the delivery managers in balancing the team’s work
- Improve the maintainability, performance, and security of their code through code reviews
- Write, test, and bug-fix, performant code with a special emphasis on stability and long-term supportability.
- Write good, comprehensive functional tests
Gross salary range: 3000 – 4500 eur + equity options.
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.