We are looking for an experienced Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager. In this role, you’ll work with key business teams to analyze/optimize the user experience with the ultimate goal of streamlining the customer experience and improving onsite engagement and conversion rates. You’ll monitor and provide insights related to navigation behaviors, site usability, traffic, acquisition, and conversion patterns.
Your focus will be to bring the lowest CAC for start-ups in the Bay Area and help to make them the next unicorns.
As a CRO Manager you will be responsible for establishing and measuring KPIs of websites on an ongoing basis to help inform the UX and business teams, drive a roadmap of CRO activities, provide recommendations to the UX and IT teams as well as manage relevant 3rd party vendors.
This job will be performed for US-based businesses.
To thrive in this role, you have
- 3+ years of professional experience in CRO, web strategy, and/or AB testing
- 3+ years of hands-on web analytics experience, and strong understanding of statistics, statistical significance
- Proven experience driving significant revenue gains through better UX, design, and copy
- Expert problem solver with strong judgment and a deep understanding of consumer behavior
- Power-user of AB testing platforms such as Optimizely, Visual Web Optimizer, or Google Optimize
- Expert level HTML, CSS, JQuery would be a strong benefit
- Learn quickly (nobody has perfect knowledge, especially when scaling a new product in a new field);
Have an “anything can do” attitude (we don’t know what is looking for us around the corner).
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status. It’s all about you as a person and your skillset!
Gross salary range: 1800-3000 eur + equity options.